Netwired is a young start-up working on a multitude of projects in the areas of brand strategy,
brand identity, digital marketing, website design, and website development. We love working with
creative individuals, who are ambitious and love to raise the bar higher on each project delivery. We
invite you to read further to discover more about this exciting project position.
We are looking for a creative individual that will help us with creating 3D elements that will support
AR / VR content creation projects.
- Liaising with animators and concept artists regarding the requirements of the project.
- Working from concept art to create characters, objects, layouts, backgrounds, etc.
- Researching visual style, genre, and technologies to produce each individual project.
- Sketching storyboards based on the script.
- Identifying key scenes and sequences.
- Transforming storyboards into animated sequences.
- Recreating real-world environments and layouts.
- Creating illustrations, scanning, and photo retouching.
- Animating characters, creatures, props, vehicles, weapons, objects, etc.
- Developing animation composites.
- Calculating and entering algorithms for final renders.
- Amending artwork as per instruction from designers and developers.
- Working with programmers on software and design issues.
- Adapting to software upgrades and staying up to date with new technologies.
- Managing files, asset libraries, and update procedures documentation.
- Working to a tight schedule.
- Integrating sound, sync dialogue, and adding sound effects to visuals.
- Collaborating with compositors to deliver all assets required for final render.
- Applying motion capture to animation.
- Strong artistic skills.
- Ability to visualize 3D iterations of two-dimensional sketches and artwork.
- A good instinct for timing, movement, editing cuts.
- Training in animation, computer graphics, graphic design or fine art.
- Experience in 3D modelling.
- Understanding of acting techniques, cinematography, interactive storytelling, and graphic art.
- Understanding of movement of limbs, the effect of weight, and the behaviour of skin and flesh.
- Talent for visual storytelling.
- Knowledge of film and animation genres, and ability to create within their styles.
- Advanced concept of visual language - perspective, point of view, proportion, colour, composition,
- Basic knowledge of anatomy, how humans and animals move.
- High-level knowledge of lighting, shadows, and textures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Basic understanding of aesthetics of visual communication.
- Knowledge of character rigging.
- Working knowledge of the laws of physics - gravity, acceleration, and the laws of energy.
What you can expect
- A dynamic position in a young and innovative company.
- The opportunity to work within a global and international team.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects in fast-growing companies.
- Startup environment where you will have the space to do your best work.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Flexible home office policy and working hours.
If this sounds interesting to you, apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an
interview, including the following statement in the email body:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed for the
purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter an of the Regulation
of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of
natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data,
and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)."
Ready to make your best work yet? Join The Team.