Netwired is a young start-up working on a multitude of projects in the areas of brand strategy,
brand identity, digital marketing, website design, and website development. We love working with
creative individuals, who are ambitious and love to raise the bar higher on each project delivery. We
invite you to read further to discover more about this exciting project position.
We are looking for an experienced VR/AR developer that will help us create VR and AR content and
applications based on our clients’ projects and initiatives.
- Take briefs from clients and colleagues.
- Work with AR and VR designers to balance their creative vision with what you can achieve in code.
- Write neat, efficient code in a specialist game engine like Unity or Unreal Engine.
- Test your creations using Oculus or other AR devices.
- Troubleshoot bugs in your code.
- Use post-processing tools to improve your final visuals.
- Design in-house tools in programs like Unreal to help your team work faster.
- Attend industry conferences and showcases to keep up with the latest developments in the tech.
- Pitch ideas to your team and potential clients.
- Work as a freelancer with the possibility to move to a permanent contract.
- Preferably located in Poland.
- 3+ years of experience with software programming.
- 3+ years of experience with languages like C#, C++, or Java.
- 2+ years of experience with Unity or Unreal.
- Practical knowledge of 3D programming.
- A working knowledge of Oculus; HTC Vive; Microsoft Mixed Reality Devices.
- Practical understanding of 3D mathematics.
- Strong foundation in computer science.
- Ability to think creatively and produce new concepts or ideas.
- Ability to work and communicate well within a team environment.
- Ability to be proactive with problem-solving through assessment, research, and resolve.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks at once.
- Initiative and ability to expand knowledge and skills to meet new challenges.
What you can expect
- A dynamic position in a young and innovative company.
- The opportunity to work within a global and international team.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects in fast-growing companies.
- Startup environment where you will have the space to do your best work.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Flexible home office policy and working hours.
If this sounds interesting to you, apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an
interview, including the following statement in the email body:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed for the
purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter an of the Regulation
of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of
natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data,
and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)."
Ready to make your best work yet? Join The Team.